Saturday, January 03, 2009

The one in which I slept


I have been having such trouble with my body clock. My original night owl has been spreading her wings and staying up until all hours of the night. I go back to school on Monday, January 5th, 2009 and I am worried about how I am going to make it through the days staying awake. Hopefully, once I am back in the swing of things, I'll keep more regular hours.
Today, I got up earlier than usual (9 a.m.) and rushed to lunch with a friend and then to Circle. Today is Twelveth Night and we were celebrating. This is the time to divine into the future; to use oracles and tarot cards and whatever other divination tools are useful to gain, hopefully, insights into the near future path. We were fortunate enough to be able to use a spirit board and tarot cards to garner some insights and advice for 2009.
Anyhow, I got home and just collapsed. I went upstairs to check email around 6:30 p.m. and change clothing. I remember crawling into bed to get warm and then I woke up at 11:30 p.m. It is 1:30 a.m. and I am headed back to bed. Must be that I need the rest. Maybe the looking into the future took the steam out of me in the present. Well, it is off to snooze land. Dreams await.

No comments: