Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Returned home . . .

Well, I am back. I've been back for a few days. I spent a week in Florida and didn't see much sun. I was in St. Pete's and it was beautiful and warm, by Michigan standards, but we didn't get outside much. I was in a Leadership Development program that was amazing - but, it was inside.

I did take knitting along and got a bit done. I worked on the Marquis Gauntlets and the Noro Striped Scarf - a bit - here and there.

I didn't bring back any souveniers at all. I didn't have a rental car so I was limited to what what within walking distance. There were some wonderful restaurants and touristy places but no fiber fanatic help. I heard about a lovely shop but it was 7 miles away. While I was walking quite a bit - it was just too far.

Today, I finished the Marquis Gauntlets from elann.com. They are wonderful and, of course, photos will follow. Now, of course again, I want to start something new but, I won't. I am dedicated to working on UFOs and I must do that. I will work on the Noro Striped Scarf next. I do plan to do a beret to match - yikes! that would be new! I won't be buying any new yarn, though - so, I think that it still counts towards UFO completion.

Now, to knit.

No comments: